Self-insured clients demand accountability regarding network savings and quality of care. First Dental Health tools that provide measurable network access, savings, and assess quality of dental care include:
- Claims Cost Savings Analysis : Retrospective quarterly claims analysis shows how much money First Dental Health networks save your clients. Reports show in-network savings, average network discounts, review savings and a breakdown of utilization by procedure class.
- Prospective Claims Cost Savings Analysis: Objectively assesses the value of the First Dental Health networks by simulating network use on a prospective group’s past claims. This is the single best tool to evaluate the value of a network for both utilization and savings.
- Network Disruption Review: Compares currently utilized providers with existing First Dental Health network providers
- Clients know what to expect in terms of employee provider usage when adding or changing a dental network
- Identifies utilized out-of-network dentists for network expansion
- Utilization Review: Critical in the prevention of overbilling or under treatment. First Dental Health’s contractually-binding utilization review typically saves 10 - 20% of the network discount savings based upon review of dental necessity.