Senate Bill 137 and Directory Accuracy
Effective July 1, 2016 we're required to verify the accuracy of our directory with each provider at each participating location every six months. We'll send you a request to confirm your information and you must respond with confirmation by the deadline provided each time, in order to maintain an active status in all First Dental Health directories. Failure to confirm by the deadline provided, will result in automatic deletion of your office(s) information from the directories and may affect claims payment.
If you don't comply after receiving the initial notification, you'll receive a second notice 10 business days prior to the final deadline to confirm.
If you've received our request for confirmation and would like to confirm your information you can do so now. The process is quite simple:
- Click on the following link: https://dentist.firstdentalhealth.com
- Enter the Provider ID Number and PIN included in the letter you've received
- If you need to make any changes, click on “Edit” in the upper left corner of the section you need to update. Once you’ve completed the section updates, click “Done Editing” to move on to the next section and/or complete the confirmation
- Once you’ve confirmed all information is accurate, simply check the box to "Certify and Confirm"
- We’ll process your changes (if no added information is needed) and compliance for the confirmed location will be complete for six months
You may only confirm information for the recipient of the notification received, regardless if others practice at the same address. If you receive a notice for a provider who is no longer in your office, please contact us by phone or email at firstname.lastname@example.org with the Provider Name and Address or Provider ID listed on the letter, so we can update our system. Our Customer Service Team is here to help answer and/or gather changes that cannot be processed online. Contact us toll-free at (800) 334-7244, Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Pacific time.