We have built our reputation on the ability to connect members with our large network of general dentists and specialists. Today, we are known for our creative win-win approach that connects patients with providers in effective, affordable ways. This win-win approach is one of the many reasons why dental professionals join our First Dental Health networks.
To join our First Dental Health networks, view our participating network polices and then fill out the form. Once we have received the form, one of our Network Specialists will contact you.
- Verification of Dental Education and/or Board Certification
- Drug Enforcement Agency Registration if applicable
- Dental Board Sanction and Malpractice History
- Current Malpractice Insurance with limits of no less than $1 million per occurrence and $3 million annual aggregate
- Active and verified State Licensure
- FDH Credentialing Committee may review any application as needed
- Documentation is required for the following: suspensions or limitations of a dental or DEA license, malpractice suits settled, paid or pending, felony convictions, disciplinary action taken, any advertising of special fee arrangements and any other request of First Dental Health. This information may be review by the First Dental Health Credentialing Committee
- The First Dental Health Credentialing Committee must evaluate any report of the above actions.